About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India& Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo's strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo's needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila
The Hybrid Environments group is responsible for providing Services, Product Development, Cloud Engineering, Tools and Site Reliability for Wells Fargo Technology, as well as processes to enable the organization to achieve Cloud transformation
About the Role
It starts with you. You will work as part of the Wells India technology team. You will interact closely with multiple business and technology partners across Wells Fargo locations. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
•The candidate should also be familiar development, design and implementation for web applications
•Work cloud management tools for automating cloud features
•The candidate will be working in an Scrum-based Agile environment
•Deliver robust solutions for cloud management tools with high quality
•Develop and own the cloud management features, reduce the dependency
• 8-10 years of experience in .net/ ASP.net MVC cloud development and architecture.
• 2 + years of experience in .NetCore
• Experience in NoSQL, MongoDB.
• Experience in c#, NodeJs and Go programming language.
• Extensive experience in designing and building applications using PCF/PKS/AWS/GCP
• Experience designing and implementing APIs, including deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
• Understanding of Cloud Native principles and techniques such as Micro services
• Experience with designing solutions that support horizontal scalability
• Experience with distributed processing of large data sets
• Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Github, Artifactory, Sonar etc.
• Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
• Experience working on any one of the relational databases such as MySQL.
• Experience and good understanding of TDD and BDD.
• Container Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack Cloud
• Hands-on integration experience with public cloud/ private cloud integrations
• Hands-on experience in building test automations using tools.
• Experience in jquery/Angular/React js
• Knowledge of container based technologies including Docker and Kubernetes.
• Good to have - Certifications on AWS, Kubernetes, GCP.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 69895
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.