About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Commercial Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including India. Team member will be working from any of the India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
As part of Wells Fargo Technology team, this is a management position responsible for managing a team of highly skilled technologists towards change the bank (BA, Dev, and Testing) efforts for a portfolio of applications. The incumbent will also be a technical expert playing the lead role for a change the bank responsibility for a functional / product area. This is a hands-on management position primarily responsible for the application development, maintenance and project delivery for a portfolio of applications. The role encompasses technical/ functional expertise, people management and stakeholder management.
Understand product portfolio and actively contribute to roadmap / strategy
Generate application engineering policies, standards and procedures.
Lead design, development, testing and implementation of complex design requirements, application systems components, tools and utilities, including the most complex modeling, simulation, and analytic development efforts. Conceptualize and execute a business case, gain sponsorship and stakeholder support, wherever needed
Plan, perform and resolve escalated platform coding and testing issues of a technically challenging nature. Accountable for overall delivery for a portfolio or set of product teams
Actively engages & influence the strategic directions for the application delivery
Be a trusted strategic partner for Wells Fargo Technology teams
Works closely work with CTO directs and actively contribute to development and implementation of key technology strategies from Wells Fargo India & Philippines perspective
Actively participate in global leadership meetings, demonstrate executive presence , present & propose solutions proactively
Essential Technical Skills :
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent and must have 14+ Years of overall experience and proven record of leading and managing a minimum team of 15+ directs
- Well versed in developing applications leveraging Microsoft Stack (.Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API), UI Technologies (ReactJS/Angular/JQuery), Web Services (SOAP & REST), Design Patterns & Cloud Platform enablement with engineering focus.
- Strong experience on Cloud Platforms (Azure/PCF) and migrating applications to Cloud.
- Well versed in DevOps Tools (GIT/Jenkin/Maven) and CI/CD integration
- Test Driven Development using Unit Testing Frameworks like MS Test/nUnit/xUnit
- Experience in taking ownership of delivery and manage multi-release projects in AGILE and Waterfall methodologies
- Provides technical direction to the project team: lead and participate in design discussions, writing code and code reviews. Work closely with the team to develop appropriate technical design and approach for application development
- Ability to actively engage business/technology partners, present, defend & challenge technical recommendations
- Ability to instill best practices for software development and documentation
- Able to provide effort estimates, identify resource needs, and enforces project and delivery standards
- Create accurate project plans, schedules, and ensure efficient allocation of resources
- Should possess Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively
- Manage team with focus on enhancing their technical/ domain skillset
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 71151
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.