At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed in a Hybrid capacity at our Buffalo and Chicago locations.
This role is responsible for all phases of Conversational AI and Chat product management for the US market. This includes the product's vision, strategy, delivery, and ongoing evolution. The candidate will work closely with both local and global resources to continue to improve the customer and agent experiences, as our customer base evolves, and continues to trend towards digital interactions. The candidate will represent this product to senior leadership, provide subject matter experience, and influence key decisions around technology and use cases.
- Facilitate the evolution and implementation of digital conversation experiences across the public website, online banking, mobile and emerging platforms to drive successful business outcomes.
- Manage 3rd party relationships as they relate to assisted digital solutions for the US market. Clearly align requirements with 3rd parties and drive delivery of engagements.
- Work closely with group colleagues to understand activities in other countries and apply lessons learned to US strategies.
- Drive metric definition and goals for both existing and new assisted digital technologies.
- Leverage data-driven, problem-solving techniques to understand and report on key performance indicators, and generate meaningful insights to inform experience improvement.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Consult with business partners to understand current and future business needs requiring solutions.
- Prepare compelling presentations to present and communicate complex concepts to a diverse audience - driving alignment and decision making.
- Work with global, regional and local colleagues across several functions Digital, IT, Contact Center and Marketing to align product roadmaps and prioritize initiatives.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Partner with Technology, Operations, Finance and other internal and external departments to ensure support as needed for identified programs. Work with Head of Staff Digitization to establish a roadmap and socialize with key stakeholders for understanding and buy-in.
- Act as a key SME for the Assisted Digital products, providing feedback to stakeholders on current delivery plans, platform performance, areas of opportunity, while gaining feedback that can be translated into future enhancements of the platforms.
- Lead cross-functional (engineering, design, analysts) project teams to deliver items on product backlog. Ensure that business requirements are translated into digital solutions that can be delivered on-time and on-budget. Provide clear market prioritization and drive the pace and order of delivery.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Work closely with key user groups within the Contact Center to gain feedback on journeys which will be considered for automation, understanding intent from historical chats as well as SME understanding
- Maintain key metrics around agent usage and review regularly with agent management on findings and opportunities to expand resource effectiveness
- Ensuring platform SLA's are upheld and service interruptions are minimized
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
- 5 years' product leadership experience building new technology
- Experience with Conversational AI and Chat Bots is highly preferred
- Experience with analyzing data to gain insights and properly convey the context and meaning of the insights to a broad stakeholder base
- Proven vendor management experience, SLA management, negotiation and project delivery
- History managing projects or product roadmaps
- Strong relationship building skills to collaborate with business partners throughout HSBC
- Ability to carry a challenging workload and work effectively in a positive way, delivering results to reduce costs, grow the business and improve the client experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, we offer many ways for you to realise your ambitions. Come and work with us and you'll have opportunities to make connections all over the world and help build the bank for the future.
If you would like to notify the Diversity Recruitment team of your application or if you are simply interested in learning about opportunities at HSBC, please email email@example.com.
Join our Talent Community today! https://hsbc.avature.net/su/efbe2e86d4b0c30d
AT&T | Atlanta, Georgia
AT&T | Dallas, Texas
HSBC | New York, New York
HSBC | New York, New York
HSBC | New York, New York
HSBC | Depew, New York
Oracle Corporation | ,
Bank of America | Boston, Massachusetts
Bank of America | Charlotte, North Carolina
Oracle Corporation | Redwood City, California