Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People Accountability
This position is responsible for identifying and remediating emergent cyber threats to Entegris' products, services, data and infrastructure. You are ultimately responsible for incident response leadership and coordination for product and enterprise cyber security incidents. You will be building, augmenting, and integrating detection and remediation capabilities into security operations.
You are a proven leader who has led remediation efforts in high impact cyber security incidents. You have extensive experience collaborating with the external security research community and cultivating durable relationships with external agencies and companies to produce pipeline of high-quality threat intelligence.
You will oversee internal investigations related to unauthorized access or dissemination of data and work with internal teams, external counsels, judiciary, and enforcement agencies to share findings and forensic evidence.
You will define and own the company's Vulnerability Disclosure program and will be responsible for addressing externally identified vulnerabilities in our products and services and driving key learnings and insights to improve their future resilience.
You will orchestrate offensive threat management activities, in alignment with your roadmap and plan to identify unknown risks - penetration testing, red team engagement, deception
You are a naturally curious technologist and stay on top of emerging trends, including hands-on prototyping of nascent technologies. You are not afraid to question any existing processes and solutions, yet you display a keen sense of business value proposition and focus on the right priorities.
In this role you will
- Ensure the development of robust alerting and reporting mechanisms to potential cyber threats.
- Oversee and augment product and enterprise security response operations.
- Drive key findings and root cause analysis improvements with key senior leadership across the company.
- Brief executive leaders on potential emergent threats and ongoing efforts to resolve active cyber security incidents and investigations.
- Develop strategies for long term integration of alerts and threats from multiple attack surfaces, such as but not limited to, user behavior, identity abuse, malware, external threat actors, data leak, data abuse.
- Develop roadmap to increase threat detection across premise (on/off) technology stacks and layers, data in cloud as well as customer install base under management
- Define, design and deploy SIEM, SOAR technologies and SOC operations, blending use of different vendor products with internally built capabilities.
- Frame the crises management program for the company. Work across functions to ensure healthy executable program to identify unknown risks
- Coach and mentor teams across functions in effectively running the tabletop exercise, mock drills
- Partner with vendors and service providers to orchestrate penetration testing, red teaming, organize deception use cases for continuous strengthening of posture
- Work with executives across product lines in developing product vulnerability remediation and incident response
- Mature and continuously benchmark incident response playbook. Serve as the principal liaison with global Federal, State, and Local law enforcement, closely partner with the Internal Controls, Legal, Compliance, communications, Public relations and business functions,
- Identify strategic investments and initiatives that blunt the actions of internal and external threat actors and disrupt the cyber kill-chain
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience; CISSP, CEH, CPT, CISM, CISA, CIPP, GIAC, GSEC, and/or GCFW certifications is preferred
- 10+ years of work experience in leading threat detection, response, crises management for a global company
- 5+ years of experience with intrusions analysis and security incident response of APT's broad-based cyber threats.
- Experience coordinating security incident meetings, dividing responsibilities, and influencing key stakeholders to resolve security incidents.
- Extensive experience and strong understanding of multiple forms of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and corresponding capabilities to detect and alert on them.
- Extensive experience with Security Response frameworks and organizational models.
- Exceptional knowledge of the external security community's culture and mindset.
- Excellent relationship building skills across diverse cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience in building high performance and diverse cross functional teams.
- Exceptional bias for action and ownership.
- Builds talent for the future
- Drives partnerships across our global organization
- Fosters innovation
- Leads with tenacity and humility
- Drives customer centricity
- Makes data-driven decisions with speed
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
Our organization proudly supports our Nation’s active and reserve military service members, veterans, and their families. Entegris honors the extraordinary sacrifices you have made for our country and realize that through this service, you bring a unique set of values, perspectives, and experiences with you. At Entegris, we put our values - People, Accountability, Creativity and Dedication to Excellence - at the core of how we operate as an organization. We believe what we do is as important as how we do it. We want you to be part of our dynamic culture, which champions leaders at every level of the company.
More about Entegris
Through the power of our solutions and technology expertise, Entegris provides customers with innovative, science-based solutions to their toughest technology challenges. Headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, Entegris employs approximately 5,100 people worldwide, with roughly half employed in Asia-Pacific or Europe. With research and development, customer service, analytical labs, and manufacturing in Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe, Entegris supports customers around the globe as they take technology to the next level.
We Are Hiring!
Are you a transitioning member of the military or a military veteran who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Entegris is currently looking for Technicians, Engineers, Supervisors, Operators and Managers. If you are interested in a career in one of these fields, check out our current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
What Happens After You Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Entegris job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on Entegris’ career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on Entergis’ career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Entegris reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win an Interview with Entegris:
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out our Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!