That's where we come in. We are Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional audio and video meeting technology and services to everyone. Be a part of our journey!
As a Scrum Master II, you will act as a leader facilitating clear communication to management and to our Americas Agile sales and marketing teams. In this role you will work on 2 high performing teams that value data driven decision-making and quality, with a strong desire to drive incremental growth in new categories. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people. Your work will include coaching team members and stakeholders in Agile ways of working and the Scrum Framework, proactively tackling impediments, and driving the team towards S.M.A.R.T goals. Outside of the teams, you will be championing the Agile mindset to bring partner organizations along. You will utilize your knowledge and breadth of Agile Marketing capabilities and growth mindset to help empower, energize and motivate the teams you support. You will work closely with your team and peers to support sprint planning and Scrum ceremonies, foster team self-awareness, and encourage a sharpened focus on test and learn cycles. Your expertise will be utilized to drive team empowerment for faster decision-making and helping coach the teams on how to adopt a culture of continuous improvement and how to celebrate success.
Your day to day
- Coach the team to be fierce experimentalists. Teach them to review outcomes regularly and improve rapidly through test and learn cycles.
- Schedule and facilitate scrum ceremonies to ensure progress is being made and raise and remove bottlenecks to keep the team focused on the outcome.
- Train, mentor, and support scrum teams to follow Agile values, principles, and practices.
- Coach the Business/Product Owner on maximizing value for the team so the team is getting the most out of their effort
What you bring to the team
- Experience in Agile Marketing, Sales, Finance, or other Agile for business teams
- 3 Years+ of experience working with Agile teams
- Experience coaching and mentoring in Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Have a systems-thinking mindset to drive effective change across the organization
- Scrum certification (PSM, Certified Scrum Master, SAFe) or similar
At Poly, leadership principles aren't just something we talk about, they're something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included -where trust and transparency are built into the way we work - where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 - Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone's job. You enjoy solving customers' problems - big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren't a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team - inside and out. You don't sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it's your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we'll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other's back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources and its people.
Our Commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you're based, you'll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
COVID-19 Policy in the United States
Poly is a federal contractor. US applicants must be able to comply with Poly's vaccination requirements for COVID-19 by date of hire.
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly. Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions. Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many. We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
Mantech International Corporation | Saint George, Vermont
Panera Bread | Berlin, Vermont
Panera Bread | Williston, Vermont
CVS Health | , Vermont
Combined Insurance | , Vermont
Accenture | Montpelier, Vermont
Parker Hannifin Corporation | Saint George, Vermont
Kelly | Montpelier, Vermont
TD Bank | Stowe, Vermont
Sunrun, Inc. | Williston, Vermont