About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology is a customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of payments capabilities; advances digital offerings; enables innovation to develop new customer experiences and products; and enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and ATM technologies. We are an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
- Design, code , test and deliver software to automate manual operation work
- Partner with different application teams throughout the life cycle to understand their application infrastructure monitoring and apply site reliability principles to baseline and set up SLOs for critical components.
- Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
- Design automated software and product upgrades, change management and release management solutions
- Other responsibilities extend to application deployment, change management, incident management, capacity upgrades, reporting, system integrations and essentially ensuring the availability of a stable and performing platform used by development and technology across the firms
- Design self-healing and resiliency patterns. Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
- Experience in running the chaos experiments
- Experience in measuring the reliability stack using SLI, SLO and Error budget
- Advance understanding of application monitoring stack (Logs, Metrics, Events, Traces, Alerts) and ability to visualize and setup end to end observability (Infra and App components)
- Strong experience in using industry standard monitoring tools (AppD, Splunk, ELK, APM, Grafana, Prometheus, Etc)
- Experience in deploying the application to cloud platforms
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Groovy and Maven
- Experience in CM tools like Ansible and Puppet
- Proficient in one of the programming Languages (Java and Python)
- Knowledge of Web services
- Experience in working Agile methodology
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 70002
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,