Now offering $1,000 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
Pay Rate: $11.00
Be part of a supportive and connected family-friendly team where you’ll be appreciated and valued as much as our customers. Whether you have experience as a janitor, custodian or housekeeper, and enjoy cleaning and detailing or have no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate, high-energy people like you.
What you’ll do:
You will detail the interior and exterior of vehicles including cleaning, washing, vacuuming, removing trash, etc. and fill gas tanks and check fluid levels. Other responsibilities include checking for automotive damage, ensuring cars are operational and driving and parking vehicles on the lot as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds, and continuously stand, walk, and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Here at Avis Budget Group, we’re as passionate about getting things right for our employees as we are for our customers. And that’s saying a lot. We understand that personal aspirations matter. So, wherever you want to go in your career, you’ll find the right route here.
With 11,000 rental locations across over 180 countries and world-famous brands including Avis, Budget and Zipcar – joining our team can take you further than you could imagine.
Whether it's a leisure or business trip, we help people come together during those times that matter most to them. Avis Budget Group is the global leader in car rental services and home to Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing network. No matter where customers are in the world, we can offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
Want to join us? Discover more of the moments that matter in a career with us.