Competencies:Reliability Test plan development and test data analysis, Reliability Testing for electrical/electronic products, Failure Analysis ,Product Characterization ,Listening & Communication , Producing Results, Project Management, Accuracy & Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Hands on Experience in High power RF Generators and high power RF component testing
Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the quality/ reliability of products for High Power RF components and Electronic Components Develops, implements Design Verification Test (DVT)/ Reliability Validation Test plans and performs failure analysis. Presents reliability status updates and reports to project teams and senior divisional and corporate management. Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Performs statistical analysis of laboratory, FMEA, field reliability data. Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals. Performs reliability allocation/apportionment and reliability prediction modeling of components, modules and systems. Will also be required to develop the reliability plans and work on cross functional projects with global teams providing in depth analysis and assessment on the SW product quality metrics Coordinate with technical team and support them through the root cause failure analysis process be knowledgeable with failure Working knowledge with Reliasoft is an additional advantage
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in High power RF domain and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication or Microelectronics
Experience:3-6 Years in RF components testing (high power preferred)
Years of Experience:
1 - 2 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paternity Leave
- Custom Work Station
- Disability Insurance
- Gym/ Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- On Site Gym/ Fitness Classes, Clinic (Site Dependent)
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Applied Materials job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Applied Materials' career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Applied Materials reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!