About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
Wells Fargo Capital Markets Data Services (CMDS) technology team is seeking a hands-on full stack Ab Initio Developer. The Capital Markets Data Services team is part of the Enterprise Core Services group and is primarily responsible for serving the reference data & transactional data needs of the Capital Markets applications within Wells Fargo.
- Design, code, test & debug scalable technical solutions using Agile development practices.
- Provides technical guidance and consultation for CMDS environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems and applications.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with CMDS including, upgrades and deployments.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Provide L3 application support for the CMDS suite of applications during IST zone.
- Provide UAT support & needed assistance for release management activities.
- Provide development support to other applications who use CMDS services.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- 8+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of experience in QA Automation in ETL, RDBMS and Big Data tools and technologies
- Hands-on knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL & performance tuning
- Experienced QA, Test Automation in Data Ware House or Data Lake Environment.
- Good working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Basic command usage and working experience in scripting (shell or Perl)
- Experience working in large projects with ability to do multitasking.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Have experience working in Financial Services domain (good if it's in capital markets)
- Experience working on Python/Scala applications.
- Exposure in other ETL tools and Java a big plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 70103
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.