About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) - Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
ICS vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws
About the Role:
The Information and Cyber Security (ICS) organization has an opening for an Info Security Engineer position on the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Privileged Access Monitoring Team. This information security engineer position within the Identity and Access Management Operations team is a mid-senior level, highly skilled technical role that will assist with production support for the Identity & Access Management initiatives including Identity Data Warehouse, Behavioral Analytics and Service Account Monitoring. The preferred candidate has extensive production support experience with various operating systems, data warehouse technologies, data integrations (ETL) and the ability to troubleshoot data integration issues
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions.
- Identify and implement operational best practices and process improvements within the following functional areas: Incident Management, Problem management, Planned and unplanned Outage/Event Management, Technology Refresh, Operational Reporting, Tooling, and Application Support.
- Develop documentation for requirements, operational policies, and procedures, as well as documentation to deploy monitoring tools to the data center and application operations teams
- Drive solutions to reduce recovery times, enable high availability and support disaster recovery
- Proactively identify issue trends as they develop; analyze/predict trends, and develop a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring; maintain high service levels for the IT community
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement
- Assist with building sustainment reports to monitor compliance with policies.
- Contribute to the vision and high-level technical concepts spanning technology and business
- Be willing to work non-standard business hours on an on-call basis in a 24x7x365 environment
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Technology/Engineering
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of administration experience on Directory Services (Active Directory, Radiant Logic, Oracle Unified Directory, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of data sources to including SQL, Oracle, and various datamart's, data warehouse
- 5+ years of experience with various reporting tools, SSRS, and other Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- 5+ years of experience with ETL & scheduling tools such as NDM, Autosys, SSIS, etc.
- 5+ years of experience of data integration including but not limited to API, Kafka, microservices, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with SaaS application administration hosted on AWS/Azure/GCP platforms
- High level understanding of various development data technologies and development environments.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with one or more IAM technologies (Access provisioning, identity data management, access review/certification, Authentication and Authorization).
- Ability to transform conceptual design to technical implementation
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, influence and resolve issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills (written and spoken) including Senior Management.
- Familiar with cyber security frameworks such as NIST, MITRE and regulatory requirements such as Sarabnes-Oxley, HIPPA, etc.
- Production support experience on one or more IAM technologies (Access provisioning, identity data management, access review/certification, Authentication and Authorization)
- Familiar with agile methodology to design, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and methodologies
- Knowledge on advanced data analysis and AI/machine learning models to solve security problems
- Experience with behavioral analytics, security orchestration and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Cortex, Gurucul Behavioral Analytics and Truefort Fortress Application Monitoring or other similar technologie
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with onshore and offshore team members, internal business partners such as product management, technical leads, systems operations, and other services and support members
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68947
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.