About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
CCIBT provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to clients across U.S.-based businesses through WIM's sub-brands, including Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Asset Management, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement & Trust, Wells Fargo Investment Institute, and Wells Fargo Private Bank.
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology (CCIBT) enables the businesses and partners with stakeholders across the company on enabling business transformation through disruptive innovation technologies such as artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing and block chain. Wholesale Banking helps small, mid-sized, and large commercial and corporate companies succeed financially through businesses that include Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Investment Banking, Investment Portfolio, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
About the Role
This candidate will be a key member of the WDTT-Digital Customer Experience team performing SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, document and support the application. This candidate is required to contribute on delivery, collaborate with other team members and partner with upstream/downstream application teams. This candidate should be comfortable working on multiple deliverables and in agile teams. Strong technical skills are needed to succeed in this role.
• Develop, direct, and assist in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
• Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
• Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
• Be the liason with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
Requirements Documents and develop implementation strategies that preserve the availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability of systems
• Produce architecture and design documents to effectively communicate the solution to the business and provide direction for the development teams and infrastructure partners
• Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediations as needed
• Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
• Research new innovative tools and technologies and lead proof-of-concepts to drive adoption
Market Skills and Certifications
• Experience with jUnit
• Experience with Subversion, Github
• Experience with Maven or Gradle
• Experience with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server or Tomcat.
• Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities, mitigation experience with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10
• Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
• Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to Work directly with US partner teams
• Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
• Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
Desiredskills / Certifications
Experience with SONAR and Fortify
Experience with Clean Coding concepts
Experience with Oracle PL/SQL,Unix Shell Scripting
Working knowledge of IDEs like Eclipse IDE,VSCode IDE
Working knowledge of Agile tools like Jira, Confluence
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 69246
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.