The Wealth Distribution Internal Advisor Consultant proactively builds business partnerships with advisors in a defined geographic territory. This job partners closely with the Advisor Consultant to maintain current client assets, drive sales, cross sell advisors and convert prospects to clients. The Wealth Distribution Internal Advisor Consultant is responsible for meeting daily outbound call goals, email correspondences and advisor follow ups. In this role, the Wealth Distribution IAC stays current with portfolio and industry developments and masters all company product and service solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Partners with Advisor Consultant(s) to develop consultative relationships with Financial Advisors, branch office managers and sales managers, and to grow market share of company products with the assigned territory.
- Partners and coordinates with Advisor Consultant on developing business and territory management plans.
- Initiates outbound calls, email and engages in web conferences with top clients and prospects to market, educate and promote the company suite of products.
- Profiles advisors and maintains a solid understanding of the company sales process.
- Manages the team's pipeline and leads weekly calls to discuss follow ups and movement of opportunities through the pipeline funnel.
- Collaborates across the internal team and shares best practices with team members.
- Documents all Advisor activity in customer management system and updates calendars.
- Supports US Wealth Advisory Group broader campaigns, initiatives and blitzes as needed on the entire product suite including Managed Accounts, Mutual Funds, Closed End Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Alternatives, DCIO, etc.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- SRC Indicator: Series 7; Series 63
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- 2 years of experience in Securities sales within the Financial Services industry
- Series 7 & 66 (or combination of 63 & 65)
- 3+ years in Financial Services industry
- Bachelor's degree
- A strong combination of sales and analytical skills
- Significant knowledge of the financial markets, both equity and fixed income, and the ability to articulate investment discipline with a deep understanding of the process and specific portfolios.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to profile clients.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills; ability to analyze and prioritize large amounts of information
Potential Salary: $60,000.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies.For more information about the firm please visit our website atwww.Nuveen.com
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That's why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
Build a career that makes an impact!
From retirement, to asset management, to banking, we have opportunities for you. At TIAA, you’ll do meaningful work helping clients pursue financial well-being. Here, your voice is heard and your ideas are welcome.
Passion for life, meet money for life!
Helping those who help others find confidence in retirement is our mission. Founded 100+ years ago to help teachers retire with dignity, our reach now extends well beyond education. We stand hand-in-hand with 5M+ clients to help fortify their money and ignite their dreams.
At TIAA, we know our people make the difference for our customers. That’s why we offer diverse career opportunities and rich programs and benefits to support their professional and personal needs.
We here at TIAA support our Veterans, and Veteran Spouses by providing a business resource group dedicated specifically for Active Military, Veterans, and their families!
Join a winning team that has been awarded for:
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity 2020
- Worlds Most Ethical Companies 2021
- Best Companies for Latinas 2019
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers 2019
- Forbes Best Companies for Women 2018