Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
We are seeking a highly motivated Senor level Recruiting Consultant to join our Talent Acquisition team supporting Enterprise Technology. This Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and recruiting talent for complex engineering and other senior technical roles.
Our Senior Recruiting Consultants are strategic partners to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process and OFCCP compliance. They are responsible for recruiting and selecting candidates from internal and external sources. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, successfully handle competing priorities, foster an outstanding applicant experience and empower hiring managers to make smart and timely hiring decisions
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the recruitment strategy for technology engineering roles, from the initial research and planning phase, to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding
- Work effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships across businesses and operational functional areas, providing insights on the talent market
- Leverage advanced sourcing methodologies to identify and acquire specialized talent across various spectrums in key geographies, with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines and strategies
- Identify opportunities and create strategies to positively impact Affirmative Action goals and communicate progress against goals to senior leaders
- Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers
- Build rapport with internal and external candidates and deliver a positive applicant experience through proactive, authentic communication and efficient process management
- Successfully close and fill positions in a timely manner while adhering to all recruitment and hiring policies.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with hiring managers and leadership to influence recruiting strategies, ensure clarity in the recruitment process, eliminate barriers, drive efficiency, and push for results.
- Responsible for following and completing all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- May manage external research, contingency or retained search firms.
- Provide peer coaching and mentoring to other Recruiters
- Lead and represent the team on projects and key initiatives
Preferred locations include Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Des Moines, IA; St. Louis, MO; Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA and Raleigh, NC. Other locations may be considered.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience sourcing and recruiting specialty and/or senior level Technology positions within the financial services industry
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Fort Mill, South Carolina
Wells Fargo | Charlotte, North Carolina
Wells Fargo | Charlotte, North Carolina