Content Development Specialist is responsible for creating and updating training/ instructional content, ensuring that learning assets are up to date and converting instructor led materials to interactive training content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage tactical portions of Academy content development including requesting & updating images, including capture of Console screenshots
- Perform periodic reviews of existing content for technical accuracy and coherency.
- Review published courses for discrepancies
- Proofread/copyedit storyboards
- Respond to requests/ clarification on content
Tactical work of conversion of specific instructor led training decks to more interactivity-optimized versions, with support from client
• Bachelor’s degree holder • At least 2 years of training experience in instructional design and training content creation • Strong command of English language, grammar, editorial skills • Must have strong familiarity with the development/developer tools, or technical comfort with learning • Must have strong comfort with written communication for a non-technical audience.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.