- Understanding client policies and guidelines, and making decisions based on them
- Reviewing user reports regarding website content
- Identifying improvement opportunities in workflow and suggesting solutions
- Liaising effectively with other internal and client teams
- Bachelor’s degree holder - BPO experience is an advantage - Excellent English communication skills (written) - Excellent comprehension skills - Passion for the internet
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.