Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for an Assemblers to work at a premier client in Morrisville, VT. Let us help you grow at work and discover what is next in your career, all while being a vital part of your community. We currently have 1st and 2nd shifts available. Apply today for immediate consideration.
1st Shift: 6:30am – 3:00pm Pay Rate: $17.00/HR Paid Weekly
2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 10:00pm Pay Rate: $18.00/HR Paid Weekly
Why should you apply:
- Rewarding company with ability for growth
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What is a typical day as an Assembler?
The Assembler is responsible for producing a quality product in an efficient manner, per instructions, and in accordance with the company’s values, policies, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and follow work instructions. Sign all work as instructed.
- Assemble parts at assigned station. Must meet minimum time requirements accurately and consistently in repetitive environment.
- Maintain level of productivity and quality in accordance with MSI¿s business needs and expectations set by MSI¿s management.
- Rotate through all assembly areas as assigned.
- Perform visual inspection of assembly parts.
- Follow visual inventory replenishment rules at every station, including the proper care of empty boxes.
- Ask a Trainer, Line Lead, Lead or Quality Manager when there is a question of quality.
- Complete 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) before leaving any workstation.
- Clean: process rejected parts, put tools in allocated areas, and pick up any trash or loose parts and fasteners from floor and station surface. Sweep immediate area.
- Make ergonomic adjustments to tools, balancers, and lift tables at stations where available. Use proper body mechanics.
- Report tooling issues to the Floor Supervisor or Dept. Manager.
- Follow safety rules, including proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and report safety concerns to the Floor Supervisor, Department Manager, or Manager.
- Report injuries to Floor Supervisor, Department Manager, Manager, or Human Resources as well as the Kelly Services Representative (on-site) or by phone.
- Act as a mentor to other employees at all stations once you are signed off as being proficient.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to push/pull carts with up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
- Able to walk frequently in the course of job duties.
- Able to climb stairs to reach the production floor.
- Able to crouch, kneel and reach on a frequent basis.
- Able to consistently grip tools required for the job duties up to 80 lbs. of pressure.
- Able to pinch product used in assembly with 20 lbs. of pressure on a frequent basis.
- Able to participate in daily mandatory stretch breaks.
- Reports to: Floor Supervisor or Department Manager
What happens next
Once you apply, you will proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But do not worry—even if this position does not work out, you are still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Milton, Vermont
Kelly | Barre, Vermont
Kelly | Essex, Vermont
Kelly | South Burlington, Vermont
Kelly | Colchester, Vermont
Kelly | Milton, Vermont
Kelly | Williston, Vermont
Kelly | Montpelier, Vermont
Parker Hannifin Corporation | Saint George, Vermont
O'Reilly Automotive | South Burlington, Vermont