STS Technical Services is hiring Production Coordinators in Mesa, Arizona.
- Assists with processing and movement of production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
- Assists in monitoring work in process.
- Posts updates to automated systems to insure parts availability.
- Identifies problems or discrepancies with parts and materials.
- Assists within the work group to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
- Works under close supervision.
- Will be working on warehousing, pick, store, count, kit.
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
Shift / Schedule:
- Must be open to working one of three shifts (below)
- 2nd shift, 12pm - 8:30pm
- 2nd shift, 2:30pm - 11pm
- 1st shift, 6am - 2:30pm
- Work schedule: Full time
- Microsoft Office
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
About STS Aviation Group
STS Aviation Group was founded in 1986, and over the past three decades, the company has grown to become a global powerhouse in the aerospace industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, our company provides a growing range of solutions to the global aviation industry. These solutions include component sales and distribution, workforce management, aircraft engineering services, line maintenance, and aircraft repair and modifications.
Over the years, STS Aviation Group has become widely known for its breadth of capabilities and customer-centric approach to helping airlines and aircraft operators meet their critical operational and people requirements all over the world.
To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes us the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” browse the pages of this website or give us a call today at 1-800-800-2400.