About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM) brings a team member-based approach to the international talent pool focusing on analytical requirements. PAM encompasses roles that deliver meaningful insights, analysis and reporting based on skills, experience and judgment to support the Consumer Analytics & Marketing (CAM) organization operate successfully today, and continue on the right trajectory to operate successfully in the future. CAM is the analytics group supporting Consumer and Small Business Banking & Lending and tasked with solving high-impact business challenges and standing up cutting-edge analytical capabilities to be shared across Wells Fargo's analytic community.
About the Role
Advanced Analytics Consultant 3/Senior Data Scientist is a partner-facing role and is responsible for delivering high impact analytic and data science projects by using analytics and AI.
Primary role of the advanced analytics consultant in the Consumer Modeling COE is to apply business knowledge and advanced programming skills and analytics to serve as a subject matter expert, analyst, advisor and consultant to support model lifecycle - model development, performance testing, data analysis, model implementation, model production, delivery of model results, change management, documentation and governance.
- Required to work individually or as part of a team on multiple data science projects and work closely with business partners across the organization. Mentor and coach budding Data Scientist on developing and implementing data science solutions.
- Perform various complex activities related to statistical/machine learning. Provide analytical support for developing, evaluating, implementing, monitoring and executing models across business verticals using emerging technologies including but not limited to Python, Spark, and H2O etc.
- Expert knowledge on working on large datasets using SQL and present conclusions to key stakeholders.
- Establish a consistent and collaborative framework with the business and act as a primary point of contact in delivering the solutions.
- Experience in building quick prototypes to check feasibility and value to business.
- Expert in developing and maintaining modular code-base for reusability
- Review and validate models and help improve the performance of the model under the preview of the banking regulations.
- Work closely with technology teams to deploy the models to production.
- Prepare detailed documentations for projects for both internal and external that complies regulatory and internal audit requirements
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering field like computer science, Information technology, Electrical Engineering etc.
- M.Sc./M.Phil. in statistics/ economics/ mathematics/ operations research engineering physics
- 4 - 8 years of relevant hands on experience in data science and advanced analytics.
- Must have hands on exposure in Python, PySpark and SQL.
- Expert knowledge of libraries like sckit-learn, pandas, numpy, mllib, matplotlib, keras…
- Expert in data mining and statistical analysis.
Experience in developing, implementing models.
- Statistical models – linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis, multivariate statistical analysis
- Machine learning models – Random forest, XGBoost, GBM, SVM…
- Exposure to deep learning framework - ANN,RNN, CNN, LSTM
- Excellent understanding of model metrics including AUC, ROC, F-statistics etc. with clear understanding of how model performance is tuned
- Strong programing skills.
- Hands on knowledge in one or more of Big Data skills – SQL, Aster, Teradata, Hadoop, SPARK, H20, BigQuery.
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform
- Critical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn the business aspects quickly
- Knowledge of banking industry and products in at least one of the LOB such as credit cards, mortgage, deposits, loans or wealth management etc.is desirable
- Knowledge of functional area such as risk, marketing, operations or supply chain in banking industry is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize between projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working expertise in Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch would be added advantage
- Working knowledge in developing end to end ML/AI pipeline in Apache Spark, Sparkling Waters, H2O, Caffe in Hortonworks/Cloudera and/or MapR or Teradata Aster big data platforms
- Ability to work with Data Engineers in discovering and optimizing bottlenecks in the AI/ML pipeline for real-time or near-real-time applications that consumes large throughput of data
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 69012
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,