**What’s the Job?**
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward? As a Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer at Penske, you’ll do exactly that. You will make sure vehicles are fueled, clean and safe before they hit the road again. You will be the face of Penske—the person greeting our customers when they arrive and the one sending them off with a smile.
Why join Penske as a Customer Service Representative, you ask? It’s simple. Maybe you’ve always had an interest in vehicle maintenance but haven’t had the chance to pursue it. This is the perfect place to start. No experience is required. We will introduce you to our vehicle maintenance processes. We will teach you how to use our leading-edge technology. In fact, the training and experience you get here will help you advance to become a technician. And you’ll get to do that learning at a company that offers career stability and competitive benefits. Talk about an amazing opportunity.
It’s about going above and beyond for our customers—the way Penske goes above and beyond for you. It’s about building meaningful relationships. It’s about keeping our customers moving forward.
**This position will be located at the Penske facility at 8685 Washington Blvd Jessup, MD 20794.**
* Greeting our customers and making sure they have a great experience as you fuel and wash vehicles
* Performing vehicle readiness inspections to make sure tires, fluids, and other basic maintenance items are done
* Helping make sure our facilities are clean, safe environments for our customers and associates
* Building your skills through training and hands-on coaching to perform minor repairs such as installing mounted tires, replacing or rotating tires and performing preventive maintenance repairs
* Completing other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
**Why Penske is for You:**
* Competitive starting salary
* Shift Premiums
* Career stability
* Opportunity for growth
* Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
* Strong, well-rounded training programs
* Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
* Location and schedule flexibility
* High school diploma, equivalent, or prior work experience preferred
* Valid driver’s license required
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* The ability and willingness to work outside
* Basic mechanical ability and tool usage (preferred)
* Basic computer skills
* Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
* Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background screening (to include criminal checks, past employment and education), the ability to pass a drug screen and physical as required by the Department of Transportation, and potential travel within a near geography for training are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you join Penske, you’re joining a team that cares about doing its best. At each location, there’s a strong sense of teamwork. We’re all working together to move our customers forward. That’s true for the 9,000 vehicle repair associates who are working at hundreds of locations across the United States.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Gas Station Attendant, Vehicle Service Attendant, Fuel Island Attendant, Pump Attendant, Lot Attendant, Service Attendant, Car Wash Technician, Detailer, Porter, Lube Tech, Fueler, Lube , Washer, Fueler, Apprentice
**Work Locations** :
8685 Washington Blvd.
8685 Washington Blvd.
Jessup, MD 20794
**Primary Location** : United States-Maryland-Jessup
**Job** : Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics/Technicians
**Penske (Oracle) Job Name:** : PTL.Customer Service Rep
**Req ID:** 2117663
Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing is a Penske Transportation Solutions company headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske Truck Leasing operates more than 350,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,300 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.pensketruckleasing.com to learn more.
Penske is great place to launch or continue your career. We are a dynamic growth company with a 50-plus year history of success that is built upon a foundation of taking great care of our customers, a dedication to excellence in all we do every day and tapping innovative ideas from our associates to drive success for our customers and our own businesses.
Penske offers a wide variety of transportation products and services ranging from full-service truck leasing and fleet maintenance, truck rental, used truck sales, and global supply chain and logistics solutions. Visit www.gopenske.com for more details.
Our company makes headlines regularly around the globe. Keep up with the latest news and information from Penske by visiting our newsroom.
Here, we support our country’s servicemen and women by offering a military discount on truck rentals at more than 2,400 convenient locations. But, it doesn’t stop there. We realize America’s veterans possess the unique skills and strong work ethic that lead to success. That’s why we make it our mission to hire thousands of veterans for the amazing career opportunities we offer. Consider a career with us. We’re always looking for veterans, like you, to join our team in a variety of roles, including as diesel technicians where you’ll use today’s cutting-edge technologies to take care of our customers – from individual consumers to some of the world’s leading companies. That’s not all. You could also join our team as a professional truck driver, fleet maintenance supervisor, operations management, as well as in logistics and supply chain operations. We’re proud of our commitment to hiring veterans and active Guard and Reserve personnel and have received numerous awards for our support.
Penske Truck Leasing | Jessup, Maryland
Penske Truck Leasing | Alexandria, Virginia
Penske Truck Leasing | Halethorpe, Maryland
Penske Truck Leasing | Jessup, Maryland