• Building simple to medium advanced analytics/AI/machine learning models from business requirements gathering, data preparation, model development and deployment.
• Managing analytics projects from development to operationalization, performing analysis and predictive modelling and helping drive the change management process.
• Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or Information Science such as Business Analytics or Informatics
• Familiarity in programming languages with relational databases (e.g. Python,Java, SQL)
• Familiarity in Statistical Analysis: usage of the toolsets such as Python, R, SAS, and other analytical tools or software
• Familiar with at least one (1) of the following disciplines: o Predictive modeling o Hypothesis testing
• Develop advanced analytics/AI/machine learning models Mid-Level:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer analytics domain and/or credit risk assessment and financial services, covering most of the following: o data mining o predictive modeling o machine learning o statistical modeling and analysis o large scale data acquisition o transformation o cleaning: both structured and unstructured data
• Worked with medium to large unfiltered data sets or data science research
• Has Knowledge of both structured and unstructured data
• Develop advanced analytics/AI/machine learning models
• Must possess core competencies, deep understanding and relevant experience in: o Scripting or programming experience: familiarity in programming languages with relational databases (e.g. Python, Java, SQL etc.) o Statistical Analysis: advanced usage of the toolsets such as R, SAS, and other analytical tools or software
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.