Analytics professionals develop and mature business insights and processes through data analysis, partner engagement, and end user enablement.
Candidates must have the skills and interest to improve analytical tools to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support Sales and Pricing initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
+ Thorough understanding of Sales & Pricing Analytics Studio dashboards (a.k.a. Einstein, Salesforce), AND/OR QlikView, QlikSense, PowerBI with ability to assess potential system issues/bugs.
+ Collaborative mindset, working with Analytics COE team members, CIO Dev Ops, as well as, Analytics Leads and other end users to help prioritize enhancement requests & resolution on open issues.
+ Strong eye for detail/quality assurance skills, helping to ensure highest product quality across dashboard tools.
+ Work closely with S&PP COE team member, CIO Dev Ops and Analytics Leads to help ensure standardization across dashboard tools.
+ Assistance with data visualization and introduction of info graphics across reporting dashboards to help tell a compelling story.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
+ Analytics Studio (a.k.a. Einstein Analytics, Salesforce) OR QlikSense/QlikView/PowerBI Tools: ADVANCED
+ Oral & written communication skills: ADVANCED
+ Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts: INTERMEDIATE
+ Metrics Definition and Usage: INTERMEDIATE
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
Good to have:
- Master’s degree in Analytics related field or Information Systems
Skills & Work Experience
- High level of curiosity and creativity.
- 3-5 yrs Sales & Pricing On-line Tools experience (Analytics Studio, QlikSense, QlikView, PowerBI).
- Understanding of Accenture sales process and systems.
- Analytics and Data Visualization experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or related field.- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail; Quality assurance/thoroughness.
- Collaborative mindset with ability to work with users (many at the leadership level) to understand potential system issues or explain resolutions or tool functionality.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
Good to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage downstream stakeholders and resources.
- Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
- Must have excellent internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Accenture | Funes,
Accenture | Funes,