The Service Technician is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction through installing, training, and effectively troubleshooting mechanical and electrical failures on CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) and tapping equipment. You will use schematics and parts drawings to perform routine preventive maintenance on machines. The candidate must complete tasks in a timely manner and completely fill out reports. This person works directly with the Service Manager to execute work orders.
- Responsible for the installation and setup of CNC machines
- Work directly with our customers to repair, program, and troubleshoot their control systems, including Delta Tau, Fanuc, and Siemens
- Calibrate, program, and troubleshoot machine controls
- Work closely with manufacturing and engineering to get machines up and running to capacity
- Communicate with managers to inform of situations that may impact production
- Compile records of equipment and machinery information used on customer site
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring inventory of spare parts for all machines to minimize downtime
- Assist the Service Manager with preventive and predictive maintenance as needed
- Work on all pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic components on CNC machinery
Position will require flying travel in the Eastern and Central U.S. and occasionally in Canada and Mexico. All expenses are paid by employer.
$26 - $32/hour (higher for industry experience), overtime, all travel expenses, per diem, great benefits.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
Woodward, Inc. | Rockford, Illinois
FedEx Ground | Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
FedEx Ground | Bridgeport, Pennsylvania
FedEx Ground | Nashville, Tennessee
FedEx Ground | North Salt Lake, Utah
FedEx Ground | Belle Isle, Florida
Kelly | Troutman, North Carolina
General Dynamics | Saco, Maine
Bradley-Morris, Inc. | Atlanta, Georgia
Bradley-Morris, Inc. | ,