Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that delivers a variety of Accounts payable or Accounts receivable services including e-banking payment administraton and Inter Company Accounting. You will be responsible for monthly closing activities. You will manage vendor payments including managing disputes and escalations with procurement. You will partner with business managers and drive continuous improvement and ontime delivery. You will participate in internal and external audits and report and resolve non compliance issues. You will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation.
- Vendor search results
- Operational compliance review
- Defined contribution
- Knowledge of 403(b)
- Knowledge of 403(b
- Defined benefit plan
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, or related field
- Some experience in tax CPA & advance degree with an emphasis in taxation
- Basic knowledge of US international tax law and regulations
- US GAAP Financial Accounting/ASC 740 knowledge
- Understanding tax implications of multi-national company
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex solutions without supervision.
- Strong analytical & problems solving skil
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of people mgmt.
- JOB ID: req309507
- Category: Finance
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Honeywell | Bengaluru,