Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Require an engineer for operational activities for data wharehouse applications. Position is responsible for lower lane management, test environment management, and L3 support activities. The person that fills this position will be a vital part of our team and will be responsible for implementing, managing and administering applications.
• Executing the application support for various critical bank applications.
• Incident analysis/review, impact analysis of critical issues.
• Analyze the production defects and identifying root cause and develop fix.
• Coordinate with development on need basis for any functional knowledge transition.
• Resolving issues in application based on prioritization.
• Manage the Kanban board for BAU items
• Experience to manage versioning and release of code changes.
• Work with development teams and IT service groups to encourage process transparency, mutually beneficial design and delivery practices, and a clear view of roles and responsibilities across the deployment pipeline.
• Background and expertise in automating regular jobs and do regular performance review of the applications
• Identify and utilize best practices in the industry to maximize efficient and elegant solutions while minimizing cost
• Should be well versed with version control systems and efficiently manage deployment strategy
• Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
• Leverage knowledge of industry trends to build best in class technology to provide competitive advantage
• Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process. RWF Please note that “RWF” is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.