**What You Will Do**
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Fulfillment Lead, this means:
• Picking and checking merchandise for customer pickup, delivery, and installer pickup.
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers as they enter the store, helping them find merchandise if needed.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Fulfillment Lead spends most of his/her time checking, managing, and fulfilling orders. These orders consist of online, pick up later, delivery, install and pro. As Fulfillment Lead, he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the Fulfillment Associates. This associate also assists by making recommendations to solve issues and by prioritizing work to meet customer needs.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
**What We're Looking For**
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
**What You Need To Succeed**
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
• 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
• 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe’s retail store.
• 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices.
• 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees.
• 1 year of experience in a customer service or product fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Our Military Commitment
At Lowe's, our commitment to recognize, honor, and respect those who serve in our country's military is rooted in our history and informs the decisions we make today:
- Lowe's was founded on the heels of World War II, by veteran Carl Buchan, whose leadership and vision helped us grow from a small hardware store in Wilkesboro, NC, into the FORTUNE 100® company we are today.
- Lowe's is ranked #38 among GI Job's "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers®".
- Lowe's is part of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), working with military installation contacts to promote job opportunities to military spouses.
- Lowe's is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Partner.
- Lowe's offers extended benefits for employees serving in the military.
We regularly participate in a variety of military-sponsored events and job fairs across the country, looking for more people to join the Lowe's team of military veterans. At more than 14,000 strong, our military veteran employees work in roles across our organization, from management to retail and customer support. And we demonstrate our appreciation for them in many ways, including:
- A 10% discount to all veterans during Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Veterans Day weekends; and a 10% discount every day to all active, reserve, retired and disabled veterans who carry a valid, military-issued photo ID card.
- Regular support for the military and the USO, including recent refurbishments to 16 USO centers across the U.S., to help welcome home our returning troops.
- The Lowe's Employee Giving Campaign, which allows employees to set aside a portion of their paycheck, to benefit the USO and other organizations, which Lowe's will match 50 cents to the dollar.
The military instills leadership, a strong work ethic, and a passion for a job well done. It allows pioneering spirits to demonstrate their commitment to teamwork and problem solving. And these are the traits of a Lowe's employee. As you focus on your post-military career, consider exploring the employment opportunities at Lowe's.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Belleville, Illinois
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Wentzville, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | St. Peters, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Saint Charles, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Maplewood, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Maplewood, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Kirkwood, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Festus, Missouri
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Ballwin, Missouri