Join Panera Bread ? Ranked #2 by Fast Company for Most Innovative Dining Companies in 2021!
Whatever your goals are when you arrive here, Panera is a place where you have every opportunity to become your best.
Being an Overnight Baker:
Overnight Bakers are craftsmen who bake the cafe's bread and bakery items each night according to Panera standards. They execute a variety of other tasks including prep, cleaning, and stocking. Bakers also partner with and support their café managers and teammates where needed. Overnight Bakers are FT
- Minimum age of 18 to operate all equipment
- Some High School; Diploma/GED is preferred
- Prior baking, restaurant, or food service experience
- Ability to work independently overnight (approx. 9pm-8am)
- Self-starter with the ability to organize duties and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Approved criminal background check
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Choose Panera For:
- Competitive Wages + Team Tips
- Early Pay Option
- Free Meal Benefit
- Employee Relief Fund and Employee Assistance Program
- Manager-Level Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k)
- Paid-time Off Program: 10 Days Vacation, 5 Sick, and 5 Floating Holidays Each Year
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business needs. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.