Join Panera Bread ? Ranked #2 by Fast Company for Most Innovative Dining Companies in 2021!
Whatever your goals when you arrive here, Panera is a place where you have every opportunity to become your best.
Restaurant Team Member - CASHIER
Being a Cashier:
Cashiers are our service personnel who make that critical first impression with customers. They take orders and payment and strive to meet our customers? needs and satisfaction. They execute a variety of other tasks and support their teammates where needed. Cashiers can be PT or FT.
- Minimum age of 16; age 18+ is preferred to operate all equipment
- Some High School
- Ability to work successfully with others in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Choose Panera For:
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Team Tips
- Early Pay Option
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Job Advancement (even for PT)
- Product Discounts/Free Items
- Employee Relief Fund and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits and Vacation (for FT after meeting eligibility)
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business needs. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.