- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Richardson/ Houston, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel and/or relocation
- At least 1year of experience with Springboot Microservices
- Atleast 1years experience of working on React
- Able to interpret requirements to develop micro services/integrations in CI/CD
- Extensive experience and knowledge in API Testing Tools and Deployment Platform offered by microservices
- Ability to make technology decisions related to Microservices logging ,exception handling
- Ability to create Design Document addressing business requirements, gap analysis
- Knowledge and experience on the best practice on Micro services
- Extensive experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Extensive coding experience with either Java/Springboot
- Understanding of ELK and Cassandra DB
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.