Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global
team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make
the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
Honeywell is actively changing how the world works through innovation across aerospace and defense, building technologies, safety and productivity solutions, and performance materials. Our 110,000 employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries in almost 1,000 locations around the world. Check out Honeywell.com/future to learn how we’re making the future, from quantum computing to flying taxis.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell’s Integrated Supply Chain Professional Accelerated Career Entry (ISC PACE) Program offers current masters level students the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and hands on experience across various industries and supply chain functions. As a ISC PACE Intern you will be challenged and stretched to reach your greatest potential by driving real business results, leading impactful assignments, and working along-side industry experts. Our interns gain valuable exposure to Senior Supply Chain Leadership through mentorship programs, lunch and learns, social events, team building, and much more!
We are looking for individuals with a passion to help solve real-world challenges. Those who want to make a valuable impact through extraordinary Supply Chain leadership. Those who are curious, risktakers, adaptable, resilient, growth-minded, and hungry to succeed.
**This position is available in multiple locations across the United States***
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in a Supply Chain related field such as Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Procurement, and Manufacturing Systems/Technology
- Must attain degree between December 2022 and June 2023
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program
- Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Mobility across the United States
- Prior Supply Chain experience preferred
- Influential Leadership
- Project Management Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Tableau & SAP skills preferred
- JOB ID: req308132
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.