Infosys is seeking for a O365 Exchange Online Engineer. This position will play a critical role in helping to drive customer adoption and usage of Microsoft 365. You will also focus to support customers and partners via phone, email, and web Exchange Online workload. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience with Exchange Online & O365
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
• At least 3 years of experience with application development and support
• Experience in Office 365 ( SharePoint 2013/2016 ,SP online , Exchange migration)
• Exchange Migration
• Exchange Prod support experience
• Exchange Administration
• Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
• Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Please visit www.Infosys.com for more information regarding our company, benefits and life as an Infoscion.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.