Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Fleet Sales Representative (FSR) is part of the integrated national sales team developing strong client relationships while selling automotive service and repair solutions daily to local fleet clients within assigned territories. The FSR utilizes a consultative style sales approach with focus on acquiring fleet service clients and growing the overall share of the client's business. The position is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities with fleet customers in assigned territory, providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company's vision and values and establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for increasing overall Fleet service revenue of a geographic market including generating new accounts, managing and growing existing local, regional and national fleet accounts
- Responsible for increasing revenue by prospecting, signing and generating sales from new Fleet accounts within a geographic market
- Responsible for increasing revenue by managing and increasing sales from existing Fleet accounts within a geographic market
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with commercial fleet owners and operators within the assigned territory
- Develop new fleet service and tire sale customers within territory
- Partner with our Area Directors and Service Managers to achieve sales, operational objectives for fleet sales, customer acquisition and customer retention
- Utilize company assigned tools, such as Salesforce.com daily to document sales activity and feedback to ensure accurate reporting and effective account management
- Understand sales goals, set daily, weekly and monthly tasks and objectives to reach them
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for assigned territory
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly updates of activities and results
- Review sales and customer data daily to ensure awareness of customer sales growth and declines and execute action plans to correct sales declines related to specific customers
- Deliver superior customer service experience to existing customers and prospects
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or similar field is required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Operations or similar field is preferred
- 5 years of outside sales experience calling on small to medium businesses or automotive sales, service or management experience is required
- Expert knowledge of Fleet Service, Parts or similar field is required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce.com is required
- Strong outside sales experience is required
- Experience cold calling customers
- Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required
- Excellent time management skills
- Must maintain a valid driver's license that meets the criteria under company policy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, typing or writing
- Occasional standing and walking
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk and hear
- Frequent travel
SHIFTING CAREERS INTO HIGH GEAR
Pep Boys was founded by Navy veterans in 1921 and today, we proudly employ military veterans and reserve-duty servicemembers like you throughout nearly 1,000 locations and over 9,000 service bays. If you’re passionate about vehicles and servicing the communities that depend on them, your unique and valuable skillsets will be a perfect match for our service bays, distribution centers, or store support centers.
We offer a variety of career options across the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as extensive training and development opportunities and a wide array of health and wellness benefits. Our mission is simple: to make quality car care simple, convenient, and accessible for everyone.
At Pep Boys, we go further to help your career go farther.
Pep Boys | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Stratford, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Berlin, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Norristown, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Monroe Township, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Glenside, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Washington Township, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Warminster, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Collegeville, Pennsylvania