• Being able to work with the deal team to create proposal responses
• Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
• Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
• Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
• Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client clarifications, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
• Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
• Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
• Initiate and drives win theme and storyboarding sessions with the deal team
• Creates proposal workplan including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
• Graduate of bachelor’s degree • Must have 2 years’ experience managing Proposal processes • Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving • Awareness of Finance processes desirable • Sales writing and Program Project management and Development • Strong communication and interpersonal skills • Temporarily Work from Home until further notice • Work Location: Boni, Mandaluyong
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.