Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
Become part of the next wave of cloud solutions by joining the Oracle ISV Sales team. This role will be working with leading ISV solution providers provide them with the best cloud infrastructure to help our partners architect, deploy and scale their commercial applications on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The Oracle Strategic Sales Pursuit team is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist who brings a passion for crafting strategies and solving sophisticated business challenges with deep vertical experience in either Streaming Media, Gaming, AdTech/MarTech, or Security.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Deal Leaders and Pursuit Strategists to establish technical credibility in the sales cycle and can effectively influence discussions with CIO's, CTO's, Chief Product, Chief Architect, and senior development teams with targeted customers and internal Oracle partners.
- Be a critical thought-leader who works as part of a matrixed pursuit team on large, strategic cloud opportunities targeting press-worthy, market moving partnerships on OCI
- Act as the technical specialist with targeted customers and pursuit teams to establish credibility and trust in Oracle's capabilities as a platform partner
- Serve as a champion to Oracle Cloud Engineering and Product Development providing specialist "voice of the market" and "voice of the customer" advising on needs, gaps, and industry trends to establish Oracle as a leader in the targeted verticals
- Ability to generate mutually beneficially outcomes considering technical capability, feasibility, and differentiation to strategic pursuits
- Brings industry relevance to conversations with customers and external and oracle partners
- Works closely with Pursuit Strategists/ Business Development as the Chief Architect and influencer for deals that horizontally reach across business lines within the Oracle ecosystem to ensure both business and technical outcomes are achieved
- Develops repeatable strategies (and relationships) to enable the collection and successful onboarding of key strategic deals and partnerships
- Defines and influences approval on financial and commercial structures balancing OCI's current and future capabilities, customer requests, partners, competition, market demand, and business outcomes.
What You'll Bring
Your passion, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Extensive technical and architecture experience (10+ years) in Streaming Media, Video, Gaming, MarTech/AdTech, or Security
- Deep technical knowledge of the full streaming media ecosystem and requirements from pre-production, distribution delivery, analytics/ big data, and the programmatic ad-tech ecosystem
- It is strongly preferred that candidates for these roles have a "personal brand" within any of the targeted verticals and will bring strong industry credibility from day-one
- Minimum of 5+ years validated experience in the development process across multiple platforms, architecture, integrations, operations, and/ or service development strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge of specific industry applications, platforms, and the data ecosystem surrounding these technologies to guide current and future needs/ patterns
- Must be a technologist and thought-leader with a very deep understanding of the Oracle technology and applications ecosystem or a direct competitor platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM, etc.)
- Experience working within a matrixed, inter-departmental team consisting of senior leadership, field sales, business development, cloud engineering, and product development
- Very strong oral and written communication skills and creative mind to distill sophisticated technical topics into quantifiable business value
- Highly influential communicator who can authoritatively present demo's, build and communicate design options, assist in technical responses, and serve as the subject matter specialist in discovery meetings, visioning sessions, and lead technical deep dives in partnership with Cloud Engineering shared-services
- Experience in a "sell-to" model is highly desirable
- Brings outstandingly strong business and commercial acuity to assist in commercial, business, and technical negotiation risk/ reward
- Ability to travel within North America for client meetings as needed
Apply Now Create the future with us. Apply now.
Visit oracle.com/careers and search for Job #/Title or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 104330 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software—birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, Oracle Fusion. Today, Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. And Oracle's 104,500 global employees—including 30,000 developers working full-time on Oracle products—are critical to that success.
Oracle recruiters are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.