About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the group
CRE (Commercial Real Estate) CRE group delivers a comprehensive platform of financing and banking products for experienced commercial real estate companies including balance sheet lending, commercial mortgaged-backed securities(CMBS) origination and loan servicing. Our technology solutions provide an end-to-end ecosystem to help team members drive Customer/client engagement by optimizing the key activities of targeting, acquiring, retaining, understanding, and collaborating with customers/clients.
About the Role
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning Platform implementations and various other systems
- Providing technical leadership to a small but growing engineering team
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Own and drive agile practices within scrum team
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Salesforce CRM Applications.
Must have 8+ Years of SFDC development experience.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Batch Classes, Schedulers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong experience in Lightning & LWC Framework development.
- Strong Salesforce integration experience with SOAP-based and REST-based (XML and JSON) web services.
- Advise on best practices including integration and application development (balancing configuration with customization), deployment, testing (unit and systems)
- Must have experience in building Apex custom SOAP-based and RESTful web services.
- Solid understanding of governor limits.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good Knowledge of Packaging and deploying the application using Change Sets and Force.com Eclipse IDE and ANT.
- Certified in one or more of the following: Salesforce.com Developer, Salesforce.com Advanced Developer, Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Participating in testing and updating the business continuity plan
- The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 61847
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.