Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Program Manager located at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, MA. The Program Manager will senior-level program management support to the AFWET Program of the HNN division.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Fulltime
TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS travel is required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret clearance required
EDUCATION: Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience (5 DoD), or BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience (5 DoD), or 20 years of directly related experience (8 DoD)
CERTIFICATIONS: No certifications required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and AFI 63-101/20-101
- Knowledge of the roles and relationships within the DoD and Air Force acquisition stakeholder community and acquisition organizations
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.)
- Provide program management support to the AFWET Program
- Provide acquisition support for the Data Link Enterprise (DLE) ID/IQ contract vehicle; develop acquisition strategies, solicitation documents, and budgets. Assist in proposal evaluations as a PM advisor
- Collaborate with PM to develop / maintain spend plans to adequately reflect funding obligation timeframes
- Prepare funding documents to include support documentation (Procurement Directive, Form 9, MIPR, DD1144, Form 7600-A, SOC, SOW, IGCE, PWS, Market Research, J&A, SOO)
- Track funding document acceptances and contract award dates / modifications to ensure obligations and expenditures are executed within appropriate timeframes
- Work closely with PM and functional team members for ad hoc meetings and strategic discussions
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.
Oasis is a fast growing provider of Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS). We are strategically positioned to support Federal Government Agencies across the USA. Oasis provides a wide array of capabilities to our customers, including but not limited to: Acquisition Program Management Systems Engineering Information Assurance / Cyber Security Network Operations and Systems Management Software Development and Management Test and Evaluation Software Engineering Logistics Our growth is a result of competing, winning and executing programs as a prime contractor with a passionate commitment to customer success. We perform over 90% of our business as a Prime Contractor with an experienced management team, DCAA approved financial systems, and the highest possible ratings from Dun & Bradstreet. Oasis has a proven unparalleled track record of transition, management and performance capabilities.