Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that delivers Accounts payable or Accounts receivable activities including e-banking payment administraton. You will be responsible for reconciling bank accounts, posting information and balancing in general or subsidiary ledgers. You will process payments and manage monthly and quarterly closing. You will manage vendor reconcilliation, process supplier invoices and follow up with customers for achieving payment goals. You will drive statutory payments per the legal requirements. you will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation. You will also drive continuous improvement and standardization
- Ensure accuracy
- Drive compliance
- Approve recocilliations
- Ensure timely month close
- Be technical accounting focal
- Implement controls
- Drive standardization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Some years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with US GAAP, Sarbenes Oxley and local accounting policies.
- CPA degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail Orientation.
- Good Problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- External conflict management skills.
- JOB ID: req306580
- Category: Finance
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India