About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
CCIBT provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to clients across U.S.-based businesses through WIM's sub-brands, including Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Asset Management, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement & Trust, Wells Fargo Investment Institute, and Wells Fargo Private Bank.
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology (CCIBT) enables the businesses and partners with stakeholders across the company on enabling business transformation through disruptive innovation technologies such as artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing and block chain. Wholesale Banking helps small, mid-sized, and large commercial and corporate companies succeed financially through businesses that include Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Investment Banking, Investment Portfolio, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
About the Role
Quality Engineer, individual contributor with excellent hands-on development & technical skills on Test Automation, ADA and or Responsive QA and Engineering along with good interpersonal skills, capable of working in highly critical transformation projects.
- Contribute towards quality/test automation using automation frameworks like Selenium/TestNG along with Unit Tests and experience on contributions towards Java/J2EE workloads.
- Hands on experience of doing ADA (American Disability Act) testing and/or Responsive QA (RQA)
- Should be able to understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Should be able to perform a Gap analysis on
Requirements, Functional Specs and review with project management team.
- Should have strong understanding of Agile methodologies. Experience in working with Scrum teams is an added advantage
- Should be able to contribute actively to In-sprint automation.
- Should be able to do CICD tasks and mentor others on it. Ability to code is a value add.
- Excellent understanding of defect life cycle, hands on experience in HP ALM, JIRA is required to perform requirement gathering, test case design, execution, defect management and analyzing results.
- Hands on experience in testing with web services is must.
- 6+ years hands on experience in Test Automation using Java/Selenium and ADA testing and/or RQA testing
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in using BDD frameworks (Cucumber, karate etc.)
- Hands on experience on Java/J2EE technologies with exposure to build and deployment, experience in Web Services – SOAP/REST, Micro Services and DB SQL.
- Good at Unit Testing Frameworks
- Good experience in Automation Testing Data Driven Frameworks like TestNG & Hybrid Frameworks
- Hands on experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services or Device automation is value add
- Hands on experience on CI/CD processes is required along with GitHub, Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience of Service Virtualization
- Experience with delivering projects using Agile software development techniques.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Having worked in Middleware Banking applications.
- Ability to write java unit test cases, usage of java mocking frameworks
- Awareness of Micro-Services / cloud concepts
- Experience in testing Micro-Services / cloud-based applications.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68161
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,