All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Systems Engineer to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, Maryland. This position is part of a team that provides engineering and Information Technology services to provision, manage, sustain, innovate, modernize, refresh, reengineer, and secure the Nuclear Command and Control (NC2) and Non-NC2 cryptographic production infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzing system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guiding users in formulating requirements, advising alternative approaches, and conducting feasibility studies
- Providing technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Developing technical documentation
- Developing system architecture and system design documentation
- Guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interacting with the Customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of experience or 19 years of total experience
- Experience with:
- The development of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Managing system requirements and derived requirements
- Coordinating the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews
- Participating in an integrated Product Team to design new capabilities
- Allocating real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components
- Deriving system requirements and understanding of stakeholder needs,
- Deriving lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements
- Generating alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
- Participating in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.)
- Defining the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products
- Developing system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with software development environment
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current and active TS/SCI with polygraph based upon a SSBI
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
Mantech International Corporation | Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Mantech International Corporation | Baltimore, Maryland
Mantech International Corporation | Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Mantech International Corporation | Hanover, Maryland
Mantech International Corporation | Fort Meade, Maryland
Mantech International Corporation | Baltimore, Maryland
Mantech International Corporation | Clarksville, Maryland