Now offering $500 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
Are you looking for a job with great benefits that you may not be getting in your current ride-sharing gig? A job that gets you driving the latest cars while giving you a good salary and perks of working for a Fortune 500 company? Look no further! Become part of our supportive and connected family-friendly team where our people are proud to work for us. So, whether you have experience driving a taxi, truck, or delivery vehicle, or were thinking of becoming a courier, then this job is a great fit for you.
What you’ll do:
- Shuttle fleet vehicles to various locations safely
- Ensure proper placement and conducts final inspection of all company vehicles to ensure readiness for customer rental
- Identify and reporting any rental vehicle damage to dispatchers or mechanics
What we’re looking for:
- Valid Driver’s License (non CDL) and clean driving record
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
Perks you’ll get:
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Eligible to elect voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, Life and AD&D Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with potential company matched contributions (restrictions apply)
- Training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds, stand, and exit vehicles frequently. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Here at Avis Budget Group, we’re as passionate about getting things right for our employees as we are for our customers. And that’s saying a lot. We understand that personal aspirations matter. So, wherever you want to go in your career, you’ll find the right route here.
With 11,000 rental locations across over 180 countries and world-famous brands including Avis, Budget and Zipcar – joining our team can take you further than you could imagine.
Whether it's a leisure or business trip, we help people come together during those times that matter most to them. Avis Budget Group is the global leader in car rental services and home to Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing network. No matter where customers are in the world, we can offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
Want to join us? Discover more of the moments that matter in a career with us.