About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group is responsible for Agile, Architecture, Services, Product Development and Cloud, Engineering, and Tools, Site Reliability, as well as training and processes to enable the Wells Fargo Technology organization and the company to achieve this transformation.
About The Role
The Principal Engineer will design, develop, and implement near real-time data streams, ingesting and enriching business and operational data from various sources across the organization as part of a new enterprise observability platform.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience with observability and monitoring products such as AppDynamics, Grafana, Elastic Search, NewRelic, Prometheus, Wavefront, Cloud monitoring solutions etc.
- Proven track-record of Solutioning for complex work flows, partnering with internal customers, architects, engineers and other technical partners to gather requirements, understand existing systems and develop value-added products/services.
- Experience in Java Full Stack development.
- Own technology road map for Observability tool set Mainly ELK, App Dynamics and Grafana.
- Act as the subject matter expert for ELK implementation for observability needs (Metrics , Logs and Traces).
- Develop and drive integrations with other operational data platforms and tools including Kafka, Splunk, etc.
- Provide technical consultation on developing and deploying tools / applications in Kubernetes
- Develop internal portal applications with Java / J2EE related technologies with Spring/Spring boot, API development, React JS.
- Drive architecture level discussions for cloud monitoring at enterprise level.
- 15+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4 + years of experience in Observability area
- 3+ Years Experience on implementing cloud computing solutions
- 2+ Years experience on Dockers and Data streaming tools
- 10+ Years experience as Full Stack development, Java/J2EE and related technologies (Spring, Spring Boot, React JS, API development, Integrations)
- Hands on experience in non structural databases like MongoDB / No SQL
- Good knowledge on CICD tool set
- Experience in driving major automation projects
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
Market Skills and Certifications
ELK, AppDynamics, Grafana, Observability, Kubernetes, Cloud implementation and migration, Kafka
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66541
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,