About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Commercial Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
- A senior developer / lead role who is responsible for development, enhancements and support of enterprise level applications.
- An independent contributor role who will also have to provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- This role is for of CLBT applications
- Design, Develop, test, enhance, implement new/change existing features/functionalities in enterprise level MS.NET, .Net core, Angular, REACT & Cloud applications.
- Experience in PCF or Azure or AWS Cloud Technologies
- Very strong Full stack development and Architecture experience using Micro-services, Architecture & Design Patterns & Cloud Platform enablement
- Build a system that is highly scalable and able to give the customers a personalized experience
- Responsible for architecture, design and integration of payment platform to achieve hyper growth
- Performance tuning of the application SQL & MS.NET code
- Perform build & implementation, functional, integration and unit/performance testing
- Develop Technical Unit Test plans & Unit Test Automation
- Communicating with various partners
- Assist production/platform support whenever there is an issue
Essential Technical Skills :
- 10+ years of proven experience in the development of enterprise applications using .NET Core, ReactJS ,Angular, Client Frameworks, MS SQL
- Strong in .NET Core , SQL queries, Stored procedures, functions and performance tuning.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good Exposure to Code Analysis Tools – SONARQube, Blackduck, Fortify etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, TDD and Unit Testing.
- Working experience of build/deployment expertise in the following build/deployment tools –Git, GitHub, Jenkins CI/CD, uDeploy, Artifactory, Azure DevOps, PCF
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
Good to Have Skills :
- Experience in partnering with global teams, working with agile methodologies and testing arrangements
- Good understanding of MS.NET technology (C#, MVC)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66982
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.