- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irving, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- 4 + years of experience in Information Technology.
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Understanding and knowledge of Teradata and ETL architecture and various components such as high availability architecture, experience in workload management, scalability and distributed platform architecture, Unix, SQL Server and other data warehousing tools.
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- 2+ years of experience in Teradata tools and Utilities
- Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology: RDBMS such as Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, Web, Client/ Server, and OLAP ETL tools such as Informatica, Teradata tools and utilities
- Business Intelligence development experience, and strong Teradata SQL and shell scripting experience
- Hands on experience in Creating Teradata SQL Scripts or creating mapping in Informatica.
- Should have worked on one of the scheduling tools like One Automation, Tidal, Autosys. Preference would be for experiences in One Automation.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Application knowledge of the following industries will be preferred: Communications/Cable/Media
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with implementation methodologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; Ability to build and deliver presentations to all levels of the business and effectively explain complex issues and concepts in simple, understandable language
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of consultants a plus
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.