Areas of Interest
Hong Kong - '- - Hong Kong
The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to the executive officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares proposals, letters, memorandums, reports, agendas and forms of a complex and confidential nature.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required; reviews, requests, schedules appointments and meetings.
- Relieves executive of routine matters and handles many questions without escalating to the executive(s).
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required. Leads, monitors issues for appropriate follow-up.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Plans and supports local/region/national/global meetings and special events: details to include budgeting, invitee list, managing vendors, travel, awards, etc.
- Assists with processing department financial data as it relates to budgets, accounts payable, and generating various financial queries and reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of six years of related experience and/or training.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior level executive(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
- Must have a strong command of the English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com .
We are in particular need of Building Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Managers. Folks that have current hands on experience with HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, PLC’s, robotics, conveyor systems, carpentry, automation, controls and/or general maintenance. And we need Managers that can direct these employees.
We have job openings in many locations here in the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including some matching 401K, vacation, etc. All our jobs are full-time and permanent.