In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Ensures the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp
- Makes significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or other related fields of study and 3+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or other related fields of study and 2+ years of experience in the following:
- SOC/ASIC validation and characterization - analog/mixed-signal or digital
- Design for Test, DFT principles, test methods and HVM testing
- CPU/SOC or other ASIC architecture, scripting/programming and UNIX
Experience with :
- Verilog and System Verilog, RTL design and micro-architecture
- SoC tools/methodology ,VCS, Synthesis, Tessent
- Industry standard ATPG/MBIST tools design compiler etc.
- Programming language such as C/C++ Perl/Python and TCL scripting
- Simulation and validation with hardware description languages such as Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Test Program development on High Volume Manufacturing, HVM testers/ Platforms
- Test or test equipment to support debug and characterization of SOC/ASICs
- Using Oscilloscope, BERTs and Signal Analyzer
- Analog Circuits Interfaces, PCIe, DDR, PLL, USB3.x interfaces
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
See Job Description
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Our Never-Ending Goal
We are Intel Sponsors of Tomorrow™, not only through our technical innovation, but through our endless efforts in education, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more. We believe that technology makes life more exciting and can help improve the lives of people around the world. Therein lies the endless opportunity.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Intel is the perfect place. For interns, recent college graduates, or experienced professionals, Intel has positions in business and technical disciplines all over the world. Explore the possibilities. You’ll be sure to find an opportunity that piques your interest.