Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Incumbents may be assigned to ongoing projects and successful performance of the work requires an extensive professional competence as well as skills in proactively coordinating work with customer, other Honeywell offices and contractors. The individual will be responsible for project components including design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables and schedule.
We require an individual with an ability to function independently and undertake various roles within the project team as needed. The successful candidate will be able to independently lead a project team and carry through a project on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of the customer. However, this individual will be supported by Engineering Leader occasionally.
He/she will be required to work in a project environment - designing, documenting and delivering Honeywell solutions in place at various end-client locations in the Europe and North Africa (ENA) regions of the Honeywell business to clients against customer specifications and prepared proposals. These solutions involve multiple different industrial software applications such as OptiVision suite and more
• Technical Lead is responsible for design, development and testing of the implementation effort for the complete P&P MES project along with its associated applications.
• Involvement in special applications (Integration work such as ERP and more).
• Participation to the Business Compliance Study (BCS) with Business consultant & support driving Honeywell standard MES Solutions.
• Proactively help developing project resource plan and project schedule in coordination with Engineering Manager & Project Manager.
• Serve as single point contact for technical execution to the Project Manager.
• Manage the technical configuration of the solution.
• Producing and/or verifying and/or approving project/program documentation Acceptance Test Procedures, As-built and project/program close out presentations.
• Adhere to project standards and customer expectations.
• Coordinate with Local & GES team to ensure an on-time delivery & quality deliverables.
• Monitoring progress on a day-to-day basis for all team activities (ensure regular team meetings).
• Support and manage software delivery, integration testing and project startup activities.
• Proactively collaborate with DE to ensure development schedules are properly aligned to the project requirements.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering or Science.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience within the P&P industry.
• Experience of end to end execution of at least 5 P&P MES projects.
• Strong Customer facing experience with good knowledge of scoping and change management as Lead Engineer. Very good understanding of customer business & operations process in P&P domain.
• Capable of providing pre-sale support in providing technical proposal, site survey, FEED reports, presentations.
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Very good written and oral communication skills (Finnish and English). Knowledge of French, German is preferable.
• Good ability of leading geographically distributed team.
• Presentation skills (including ability to deliver training courses desirable).
• Site experience such as installation and/or commissioning is mandatory.
• Technical Lead collaborates with Customer Technical Leader and Business super users.
• Customer management involves requirements gathering, design review, test plans, data conversion, server configuration and product training.
• Monitoring progress on an agreed upon basis for all project activities.
• Support and advise on startup activities.
• Handle customer team agenda/availabilities for common activities (training/BCS/FAT/etc.).
• Maximize using the Standard Solutions during the BCS.
- JOB ID: HRD137961
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Viestikatu 1-3,Kuopio,70600,Finland
Honeywell | Kuopio,