About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services). Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
Lead Regulatory Reporting Technology team delivering solutions for cross asset Regulatory trade and transaction reporting for global Jurisdiction CFTC/CAD, Mifid, HKMA, SFTR & EMIR like. The candidate will work with the business analysts, infrastructure team, and key technology partners to implement technology solutions. In addition, the candidate will work closely with US partners and team to recommend and influence the adoption of standards, best practices, and consistent/repeatable solutions that can be leveraged by the entire team.
- Lead Agile teams within Regulatory & Operations technology teams in India and deliver technology solutions to the business by leveraging existing platforms, and build new platforms as needed.
- Work with US technology managers on projects and be directly responsible for full project life cycle for projects / applications including user interaction, planning, development, testing and L3 support.
- Manage and collaborate effectively with all the stakeholders including business teams, technology, operations and support teams.
- Understand the enterprise priorities and help the team to align to those priorities.
- Work closely with operations and support teams and help in getting those teams collaborate effectively with the business and development teams.
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement and optimization of the platform.
- Ensure operation hygiene of the team.
- Recruit, mentor and develop talent by setting appropriate goals and expectations for the team.
- Primary point person for systems and projects within area of responsibility.
- Contribute to continuous improvement ideas and projects.
- 15+ years of experience in developing enterprise software solutions, preferably in the capital markets space.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in delivering technology solutions for capital markets technology.
- At least 6 years of experience in managing development teams and driving deliveries preferably in an investment bank.
- Understanding of one of the capital markets asset classes preferably in FX Options, Equity, Commodity, Rates and Credit derivatives.
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java and related technologies.
- Strong experience with distributed caching, messaging Middleware (Solace/Kafka) and relational/NoSql databases.
- Demonstrated experience in building distributed computing systems.
- Strong knowledge on building Domain driven scalable systems using micro services architecture.
- Experience in Agile development and continuous delivery using dev ops tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence, automated regression testing
- Excellent communication (both spoken and written English) and interpersonal skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67599
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,