Responsibilities include, But are not limited to:
• Performs all types of painting including: surface preparation and painting and patching of walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
• Surface preparation and wallpapering.
• Caulks, seals, plasters, putties, and cements holes and cracks
• Interior and exterior maintenance, including grounds maintenance, exterior cleaning, and minor landscaping.
• Assist with hurricane/storm preparation.
• Assists Maintenance Supervisor/Building Engineer with overall building maintenance duties as directed by Building Engineer.
• Special projects as determined by the BoG, GM and/or Maintenance Supervisor/Building Engineer.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU LIVE MORE THAN 30 MINUTES FROM THE HALLANDALE BEACH AREA!
Skills & Qualifications
Minimum four years of high-rise maintenance experience and two years of painting, grounds keeping, and custodial experience. Skilled in all aspects of painting, surface preparation, wallpapering, drywall installation, grounds keeping and pressure cleaning. Basic understanding of general custodial and maintenance duties, plumbing and electrical skills.
Must pass a drug screening and back ground check.
In 1953 William B. Campbell Sr. established Campbell Property Management; today his family continues to own and operate the oldest and most reliable property management company serving South Florida. CPM efficiently manages over 100,000 units in condominium and homeowner's associations from Pembroke Pines to Port St. Lucie. Our objectives are simple: to enable an association's Board of Directors to achieve whatever their objectives may be. It is our role to work in conjuction with the board in representing the best interests of all owners of residential units. Campbell Property Management maintains four fully staffed offices (as well as many on-site offices) and comprises of over 400 full-time employees. We can provide administrative, financial, maintenance, and janitorial services. Our sister company Complete Property Maintenance extends our capabilities to include landscape maintenance. Each and every year we oversee many major projects for our clients, including painting, roofing, landscaping, and concrete restoration. Decades of experience have built us a strong, reliable vendor network - due to the volume of business Campbell offers, they are very responsive to the needs of our customers. Our average customer has been with us for over 10 years!
Campbell Property Management | Hallandale Beach, Florida
CBRE | Miami, Florida
CBRE | North Lauderdale, Florida
CBRE | Boca Raton, Florida
CBRE | Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Campbell Property Management | Hallandle Bch, Florida
Campbell Property Management | Fort Lauderdale, Florida
CSL Plasma | Wilton Manors, Florida
CSL Plasma | Margate, Florida
Penske Truck Leasing | Medley, Florida