Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Integrate innovative machine shop solutions across Honeywell. You will lead and engage in multi-disciplined machine shop focused projects that support the organization's business strategies. You will have a direct impact on business unit, function and overall site success.
- Produce machine parts and conduct repairs on aerospace components while maintaining Honeywell quality and safety standards
- Operate assigned equipment (CNC machines, Lathes, Mills, Jig bores, Surface grinders and Hone machines)
- Maintaining ‘Built in Quality’ by adhering to Component Maintenance Manuals/Blueprint reading, the principles of Lean manufacturing (such as Visual Management) and following standardized work instructions & Health Safety Environment procedures
- Ability to read work instructions and knowledge of measurement devices including calipers, gauges, micrometers and other measuring instruments in order to perform quality control checks on parts in-process and upon completion
YOU MUST HAVE
- College Diploma, Machinist Program or an Associate’s Degree or Diploma in a technical discipline such as mechanical, electronics or electro-mechanical
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Machinist
The Honeywell building is a Controlled Goods Program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
- Experience in a Regulatory environment
- Experience in an aerospace environment
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Solid knowledge of reading blueprints, drawings, tools, and gauges
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment when it comes to being part of an integrated team
- Experience working on moderately complex assignments where judgement is required
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Coaching and Mentoring experience
- JOB ID: HRD137191
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 800 Aerospace Blvd., Hangar 8, PO Box 194,Slemon Park,Prince Edward Island,C0B 2A0,Canada