About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Commercial Lending & Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including India. Team member will be working from any of the India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
Acts as a Sr. Developer in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Design, code, unit test, automate, debug and document programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design and develop complex platforms and applications. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. This role is to support Applications within Asset Backed Finance Technology.
• Design, Develop, and test complex solutions. Work on the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
• Play a technical SME role and participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables.
• Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
- Liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation's as needed
- Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
Essential Technical Skills :
- Proficient in writing Microsoft SQL Server relational database queries, stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- Good understanding and experience in test automation using NUnit and UFT or Selenium
- Experience in CI/CD tools like GitHub, SonarQube, Jenkins
- Experience in identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to Work directly with US partner teams
- Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
Good to Have Skills :
Experience in Microservices architecture
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67601
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.