At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's Personal and Small Business Banking team. You'll be working in a flexible, fast-paced environment where you'll play a key role in helping your clients achieve their goal of home ownership.As aMobile Mortgage Advisor Assistant, you'll assist the Mortgage Advisorin building their own business.This role operates within a home office environment with the provision of a CIBC laptop.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement- Respond to client inquiries and facilitate the mortgage application process.
- Administrative Support- Assist the Mortgage Advisor in activities to support their business
- Business Development Support - Assist with marketing and business development activities, which are designed to facilitate new business, by identifying, andattracting clients to the Mortgage Advisor
- You put our clients first.You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You can demonstrate experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ideally have experience in residential mortgages.
- You're passionate about people.You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you.You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive:Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop:Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Summerside-245 Water Street
CIBC U.S. provides tailored commercial, wealth management, personal, and small business financial solutions as well as cross-border banking services to clients with North American operations. We are backed by a 150-year-old Toronto-based, global financial institution with our U.S. headquarters in Chicago. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities. We strive to build trusting and enduring relationships by putting our clients at the center of all we do. We use our values to guide our decisions, actions and interactions with our clients, our team members and our communities. Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender.